Monday, January 16, 2012

I'm going to let this world know I love you..


If you'll let me.... I'm going to send a few words your way, whichever way, when your far away, to let you know my love is following you

I'm going to steal every moment I can to have with you... cause life can't offer me enough time and has left me to steal it

I'm going to look at you during our arguments and wonder what it is about the creases of your smile that make me feel better, why your eyes should be any different from anybody else.... but are. And why you're anger, even when at me, makes me want to hold you closer when our words are pushing us farther.

I'm going to let my fingertips find the traces of your chest and lie my head upon it.... hoping that the heart underneath is mine...

I'm going to take care of you when your sick, cause our heart can't love as deep if it's not working

I'm going to be the first to tell you yes, and the most reluctant to tell you no...

I'm going to let you give me every burden, cause I can't stand if I see you're shoulders fall...

I'm going to give nothing.. cause you are my everything...


So if you'll let me... I'm going to write on these pages about how my love for you grows, and if it's okay... I hope you let me write for the rest of my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your best words Dollface!♥