Thursday, July 15, 2010

You be the sun, I'll be the moon


take these crooked legs, and break them straight
make them walkable, so no longer I run late
Fold my arms, guarding me forever locked
clasp my fingers to a fist, forever blocked
moisten my lips, with love of salted tears
make them quiver, my night forever filled with fears
close my eyes, sealed away from any site
Kiss them blind, missing my lasting light
Cover my ears, losing the fainted voice
Deaf I go, unwilling abide my choice
smooth my skin, aged and used
sooth my mind, tired and bruised
Save my breath... from running out
Record these words, before whispers turns to shout
Glide along my history, escape from my past
Run to my future, but your running too fast


- L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your best words Dollface!♥