Wednesday, July 14, 2010

ABC's

A

I love answering questions
HOME
Ummm, I'd have to say 15 I think. It was only a sip tho ha
B

Yes a strobe light
I'd have to say my Mother
Brunettes brunettes brunettes
C

wouldn't know one, I only listen to good music ha...
nawww...... jk
YES
D

painting
it sure does, sorry room
I really wouldn't know. They probably would if we had any
E

nope!
oh ya. ha naw i'm not quite at the point of having my own place!
ummmm exorcist i think...
F

chocolate IS always amazing... but flowers just have a different special feeling to them
no idea what elephant ears are! so cake!
need to have one to be fired from one ha

G

GIVING :)
MOVIES :)
actually no i haven't
H

having, but hopefully both
horses, you can ride them
no idea

I

not sure
i'm feeling outside, yet here i am... inside
ew... coffee
J

um how bout neither?
no idea
JULY 4TH
K

kool-aid ;)
hm, camel, they'll sit still
KETCHUP
L

LOVE is out there or not? Its out there alright...
no idea what a power ball is so scratch offs
well i do love my liquor.. ha jk idk.
M

June
I really dont know
the olden days

N

cheat
night owl
always remember who you are, and why you fell in the first place
O

ya, who doesn't?
of course
Nothin
P

ummm my ear medicine
paper
sixteen candles
Q

neither?
love
quality
R

ROADTRIP BABY :D
bless you
both
S

stand
ummm sewer smell
vegas or new york roll
T

only the beginning of my life
Elizabeth
a day to take in everything around you, and think
U

the boogy monster. and my special box
victoria secret?
good songs, in the car... in my room... around
V

multi vitamin
love
idk..
W

nothing as of this moment
scizzors
hmmm pancakes
X

teeth?
who cares
Ketchup and Sprinkles
Y

'93
goodwill
love them both.... ummm..... yellow
Z

sand diego zoo :) and hogle zoo :/
neeeiiiitttthhherrrr
horrible.. they can go die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your best words Dollface!♥