Friday, May 28, 2010

Fall


If i push will you pull? If i cry will you smile?

When you shove... can i fall back into your arms?

Can i build a home where your heart is... make your mouth my only airway to breath, make your arms the last thing i ever touch... as they lace between my soul. Your eyes will be my stained glass windows, art work that only true loves could appreciate.

Can i spend my days till death with you? As we grow love in the gardens we kept hidden from all others.

Give me your key and I'll take your lock, swallow it whole till it falls where the butterflies circle inside me every time i feel your gaze upon my face.

Give me a reason to not love you, a reason to be with someone besides my true love, and I'll tell you why your the one.

you are the one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your best words Dollface!♥