Wednesday, February 29, 2012

the deed

I'm the ultimate fear.

I've crept into all the darkest places I could think up, and I've set up home in every one. I've climbed to the highest fall and based my steadiest balance upon it.

I've sunken to the pit of every sorrow in the world and taken their feelings for my own keeping.
I've sobered every love to its true colors, inheriting the endless throbbing heart. Killing for the last word, for the latest loss, for the newest rush of being someones sight for sore eyes, the crave and necessity to fulfill ones love.. then take it away.

I've reached every route I needed to let out for and hid all that should have been shown. I've taken away your trust because I know it didn't lie too far from never making its way back to you. I've taken you away, and you don't know what to do with yourself now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your best words Dollface!♥