Friday, July 30, 2010

inevitable


I came across it my freshman year, so new and so real. Testing everything that a relationship will go through, the rumors, the lies you'll believe, and the ones you'll discover are true. Putting your whole heart on the line because that's all you know how to do.. especially when its something new as this.. you put all into it for as a first experience you crave to experience it all. And I did...

Years have passed and I have found loved and lost it, they have stayed, traveled miles from me, and flew days away.

And in the end of everything, I can always come out feeling good knowing I gave it all my best and treated them good.

I won't look back on any relationships and regret, or miss. It comes to an end when I know it should and there's always a valid reason for it ending. As one of my favorite quotes go

" Don't worry about the people from the past, there's a reason they didn't make it to your future"

which I believe in so much.

Doesn't mean I can't look back at memories and cherish and love that I have those to look back on, but even more I can not wait to make new ones

To the ones who stayed, the ones who put all into it as I did, and the ones I learned from. I grew with every relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your best words Dollface!♥